Informativa sulla Privacy
Protecting your privacy is important to us. This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this Web site. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
1. By using the Web site, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. Non-Identifiable Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web site you visit, the Web site pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the Web site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web site. We also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
4. Your Personal Information - During your Web site use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain special features of the Web site or carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information, unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site.
5. Use of Your Personal Information - We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web site. We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
6. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, by contacting us. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
7. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the contest rules supersede this policy, regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
8. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes on the Web site, changing technology and legal developments, we have the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web site you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.